Parents can become involved in school life by:
- Assisting a class either in the class or from home (parent help)
- Sharing a special skill or ability
- Providing materials for school use
- Assisting in the library or with reading club before school in the morning
- Volunteering for the Garden to Table programme in the kitchen or garden
- Helping with Education Outside the Classroom (EOTC) activities and school trips
- Assisting with sports teams – coaching or management
- Assisting with fundraising events including the school fair held in November
- Sponsor the school if you work for a company who can donate goods or services
- Donate your bach or goods/services to our Auction Night in July
- Become a Class Liaison
Please contact the class teacher if you would like to help out in class or contact the office if you are interesting in getting involved in other ways as mentioned above. Phone: +64 9 638 8829 or email email@example.com.
COME TO A FOMS MEETING!