Report a Student Absence
Please complete the form below. One form per family can now be submitted instead of one for each student.
Regular and punctual attendance is expected to ensure your children continue to progress with their academic achievement. If your child is absent, please notify the school by phone on 638 8829 and leave a message on the student absence line.
Administration staff will then enter the child’s name on the electronic register which then informs the teacher. It is important that any child arriving at school after 8.50am must first report to the school office before going to class. The office is open from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Children leaving school early to attend medical appointments need to go via the office so they can sign out.
- If your child is unaccounted for, administration staff will try to contact you to check your child’s whereabouts. Therefore, it is essential that contact details are kept up to date.
- When your child returns to school, please send a note to the class teacher explaining the absence.
- Notification requesting leave for planned absences such as family holidays need to be directed in writing to the principal either via letter or email.
- If you arrive late to school and have missed the roll call in class, you must sign in at the office before you head to class.