- Fair Map & Entertainment Schedule
- Our 2022 Fair Sponsors
- Fair Communications
- Our Fair Committee
- Parent Volunteer Rostering
- View Class Stall Allocations
- Previous sponsors
Maungawhau School Fair
Saturday 5 November 2022
The annual Maungawhau School Fair is back in 2022!
This year we’re celebrating 75 tremendous years of fair festivities. Come and visit the fair to shop, eat and be entertained!
All your favourite stalls are back plus some new exciting additions including White Elephant, Toys & Games, Clothes and Books…
- Bouncy Castles, Festival Painting, Epic Slide, Jolly Jars, Lolly Leis, Tombola, Spin the Wheel, Money Golf, Dodgeball, Pony Rides
- Ice cream, Candy Floss, Dumplings, Mango Lassi, Brazilian BBQ, Chocolate Demise
Bring your whanau, friends and neighbours, and enjoy a fun filled day out while helping us raise money for our wonderful school.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy. See you on Saturday 5th November 11am-3pm. Rain or shine!
The 2022 Silent Auction is now LIVE until 5pm Sat 5th Nov!
Please share this link with your friends and family and GET BIDDING!
To register and start bidding:
- Click the Register button in the menu
- Enter your details and click Register
- Follow the instructions to complete registration and start bidding
Ma tini ma mano ka rapa te whai | Many hands make light work. Unity is strength
Our fair holds a special place in many hearts and demonstrates the strong spirit within the school community.
We need help now with:
- Making Lolly Lei’s (ask at the office)
- Making preserves (email Amanda – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Silent Auction donations (email Vicky – email@example.com)
- Spreading the word and inviting whanau to the fair!
We will need help soon with:
- Spin the Wheel donations (23 September)
- Making Jolly Jars (26 October)
- Making homemade sweets – fudge, meringues, hokey pokey…
- Second hand good donations (31 October – 3 November)
- Making homemade baking – cakes, slices and biscuits
- Making sure all your nearest and dearest are coming to the fair!!
Otherwise, don’t forget to sign up for your class stall rosters once they’re announced.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Fair Map & Entertainment Schedule
School Fairs from previous years...
Our 2022 Sponsors and Supporters
The generous contributions of businesses play an important part in making our 2022 fair a success.
There are various ways to support our school or sponsoring our School Fair. If you are interested in becoming a Fair sponsor please contact the Fair Committee.
Fair Newsletters & Updates
We send out regular communications to our parent community, so here are all the relevant newsletters for this years fair.
Our Fair Committee
Our Fair Committee is made up of parent volunteers from within our school community. It is a great way to get involved and help out in any way you can.
The Fair Committee has now started planning the Fair for Saturday 5 November 2022, but we still have space for anyone that would like to join the committee. If you’re interested in helping out in any way, please contact Natalie Mardell at email@example.com.
|Committee Leader||Natalie Mardell|
|Deputy Committee Leader||Katie Di Marco|
|Food & Beverage||Shameel Ali|
|Food & Beverage||Agha Abbas|
|Logistics Coordinator||Brenda Dargaville|
|Logistics Coordinator||Kendyl Smith|
|Sponsorship & Silent Auction|
|School Representative||Ben Fahey|
Parent Volunteer Rostering
Please follow the link below to sign up to the Parent Volunteering Roster via our new booking system Trybooking.
We need parents/caregivers and/or grandparents to contribute at least 1-2 hours of their time to sort during the week and at least another hour and a half to either run, set up or pack down the stall on fair day.
The Fair cannot run without the help of all our Maungawhau families, so thank you in advance for your time.
How to sign up to the fair volunteer roster:
1. Click on the link to Trybooking. You will be taken to a Maungawhau School Fair event page.
2. Choose a date on the calendar:
– Secondhand Sorting – Monday 31 October to Friday 4 November.
– Stall set up and pack down, fair day stall sessions, and Muscle Team set up and pack down – Friday 4 November to Saturday 5 November (fair day)
3. Choose a session time.
– Secondhand Sorting – choose how many attendees and click next.
– Fair Day sessions – choose the stall you are volunteering on at the ‘sections’ page. All stalls or ‘sections’ identify their allocated classroom(s) numbers. (Rooms 6, 9 & 11 have two small stalls allocated, if you find one of these stalls are full check the other stall).
4. Enter your details – Name, mobile number and email.
5. Click ‘purchase’ – you will receive a confirmation email. (There will be no charge for this ‘purchase’).
6. Should you need to cancel a particular booking – use the link in the email.
2022 Class Stall Allocations
We have now finalised stall allocations for 2022. Thank you to those that have already assigned themselves to a Stall – your enthusiasm and knowledge is most appreciated. We are still looking for Stall Holders, so if you are able to help please contact Natalie Mardell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading a Fair Stall is a great chance to get to know your own classroom’s families and those in the wider School Community. The stallholder will be required to coordinate rosters and may have some additional tasks to undertake. All stalls come with comprehensive handover notes.